Waters is seeking a motivated and experienced DevOps Software Engineer to support developing CI/CD systems and to support our cloud-based and on-prem products.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Software Engineer with a talent for building quality automation solutions. You will work in a fast-paced, agile environment and engage in technical discussions, participate in technical designs, demonstrate problem-solving abilities, and present and share ideas through global collaboration.
A self-starter attitude, excellent communication, and dedication to innovative technologies are critical to this role.
- Design and implement automated software services that support Infrastructure-as-Code principles, following the industry standards and best practices
- Provide technical expertise to engineering organization to develop a robust and scalable CI/CD solution that supports Waters' on prem products
- Offer support to development teams on their journey with CI/CD
- Stay up-to-date with market trends in tools and techniques that enrich CI/CD world
- 3+ years of recent experience with modern CI/CD solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or other related discipline is preferred, equivalent work experience required
- Expertise with infrastructure configuration management and orchestration tools, such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Kubernetes/Docker, AWX Ansible Tower etc.
- Experience with Artifactory.
- Proficiency in Atlassian tools framework (experoienced with Bamboo)
- Proficiency in Jenkins
- Proficiency with VMWare, Vsphere
- Expertise with at least one statically or dynamically compiled programming language. Preference with one or more of the following: Python, C# , Groovy
- Expertise of scripting tools (Powershell, Batch)
- Experience with metric driven monitoring and alerting systems (Nagios, SensuGO).
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies, as well as containerization and container orchestration technologies.
- Experience/knowledge of working with visual representation of data tools as a plus (Grafana).