Weblogic Developer - DevOps
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
This role is key for the success of DevOps across Group Enterprise IT, by supporting, managing and extending the QlickSense platform and production infrastructure for Vodafone’s projects across the GET software estate. To collaborate with delivery teams, providing guidance and subject matter expertise.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Install and release new components in dev and test environments.
- Produce document installation to feed the staging and production upgrade and installation procedures.
- Automation of new builds and deployments. Implement and propose monitoring scripts
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Strong troubleshooting skills: application maintenance and configuration, log analysis, SOAP request/responses, basic understanding of application architecture and flows, ability to learn new flows and architecture quickly
- Good Oracle WebLogic administration skills: installing and maintaining WebLogic domains, troubleshooting and configuration of WebLogic, JMS resources etc.
- Oracle ServiceBus knowledge: good understanding of OSB concepts, proxy services, business services, service transformations etc., troubleshooting and configuration of OSB
- Linux knowledge: good mastery of working with Linux file systems, processes, testing between machines: telnet, wget, curl.
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and tools: Git, Jenkins; troubleshooting build and deployment pipelines
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose! 2 days per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
The future is exciting. Ready?