DevOps Engineer m/f/d
Remote job (allows the activity to be fulfilled from home, permanently or temporarily)
* all languages are compulsory
YOUR TASK SCOPE
- Configuration and automatic creation of developer VMs in a Citrix environment (Ubuntu, Windows) and also of the networks;
- Setup, configuration and maintenance of Docker containers;
- Maintenance of servers, production systems and test environments;
- Developing of internal tools and automation processes;
- Provide internal technical support for developer VMs and installations.
- University degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering;
- Strong experience working in Linux evnironments;
- Familiarity with BASH and command-line tools;
- Experience with microservices, Cloud native applications, Azure/AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, GIT is a plus;
- Familiarity with Java/GoLang/Python programming language;
- Commitment, willingness to learn;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- English proeficiency.
Market success: 10000 renowned customers | Strong growth | Publicly listed company | Organization & culture: Flat hierarchies | Security & stability | Innovative & team-oriented culture | Structured induction: Mentors | Extensive on-boarding program | Benefits: Optimized remuneration | Company pension | Medical package | Sport facilities | Professional Language Lessons | Events
With our innovative consulting methods and advanced, cutting-edge software, we are the leading workforce management provider in Europe. We develop solutions for all sectors, company sizes and challenges – geared to increasing productivity in workforce management. We are currently active in more than 40 countries worldwide – for customers such as Coca-Cola, Lufthansa and Decathlon. Innovative strengths and team commitment are the driving forces behind our success.
Immerse yourself in the ATOSS world and become a part of our success story!
We look forward to receiving your application.
ATOSS Software AG, Mihaela Badea