The mission of the team is to continuously solidify, improve and monitor the cloud infrastructure as well as make developers as efficient as possible by providing them with the proper CI/CD tooling.
As a part of this team, you will help lead efforts in accelerating our engineering delivery, all while ensuring high quality and stability in our production environments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement CI/CD best practices, deployment pipelines and test automation frameworks to enable frequent, high quality releases;
• Filling the need and bridging the gap between the application developers and cloud operations;
• Ensure the security, availability, performance, and manageability of the project platform;
• Use your passion for technology to ensure our platform operates flawlessly 24x7;
• Respond to production incidents, troubleshoot, resolve, and document;
• Have an intrinsic drive to make things better.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience with infrastructure as code and continuous integration, continuous delivery, code quality Git, Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory, Chef/Ansible/Puppet, Terraform, Packer;
• Experience with deploying, scaling and maintaining an application in a cloud environment like (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker; OpenStack, AWS, Azure, Google);
• Experience using and administrating log/event management tools and monitoring systems (EFK/ELK Stack, Prometheus, Centreon, Nagios, Grafana);
• Exposure to load balancers/proxies/reverse proxies design and working knowledge (HAPRoxy, Nginx, Envoy)
BENEFITS & PERKS