DevOps Engineer (Google Cloud)
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
For our business partner, a global provider of engineering design software and collaboration software, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Bucharest. You will be part of their talented team of software developers and system engineers.
Their mission is to migrate the current legacy project towards a secure and scalable architecture running on Kubernetes.
- Setting up, monitoring, and maintaining the current cloud infrastructure of our global SaaS solution.
- Migration of the current legacy project towards a secure, scalable, and highly available fully-containerized architecture running on Kubernetes.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux-based systems.
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and optimizing release processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related subject.
- At least 2+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role
- Experience managing a Kubernetes cluster.
- Solid knowledge of networking and Linux administration.
- Experience with Docker, Git, Jenkins, or other build pipelines.
- Ability to learn and/or use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with the Spring ecosystem
- Deep knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform infrastructure (or equivalent via AWS/Azure)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-code tooling (Chef, Puppet, ..)
- Young and dynamic environment.
- Motivational salary.
- Opportunity to develop.
- Flexible work hours.
- Health subscription (Regina Maria).