- Develop automation solutions for all Connectivity services (Business Partner Access, Wide Area Networks, Internet Access…);
- Analyze existing operational processes (implementation-operations-termination), recommend measures in order to improve operational efficiency while implementing automation;
- Communication and collaboration with Connectivity services team members, other IT departments and external suppliers;
- Plan, provision and maintain an information and visibility platform for Connectivity services;
- Ensure interconnection of different inhouse tools and provide a consolidated Data Lake with automatized data collection;
- Make efficient use of cloud services while considering costs and functionality;
- Project work in global teams.
- Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent;
- Fluent English skills;
- Experience in working in a global acting and multicultural team, with international supplier/vendors;
- People skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details;
- Knowledge in database administration;
- Good coding and scripting knowledge in Python & C# (Perl, Shell is a plus);
- Good Knowledge in Linux/Unix Operating Systems;
- Good Knowledge in restful API and Json;
- General Knowledge in networking area: . TCP¬IP protocols.
What we offer:
- Highly attractive package, according with the individual experience and performance,
- Careers development options in an European company,
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and possibility to make a strong personal contribution,
- Being part of an enthusiastic, fast growing team in Romania and work closely with colleagues in Germany.