DevOps Engineer (AWS), Bucharest
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Pentalog offers a dynamic environment at the crossroads of engineering and entrepreneurship.
We are looking for DevOp engineers with knowledge of the AWS cloud platform for our brand-new client who is a multinational corporation – one of the largest sportswear manufacturers worldwide!
- SOFT SKILLS
- Willing to learn, proactive and exited by building a new service bringing ideas
- Communicative to be able to integrate and share knowledge with current development teams
- Knowledge of Agile & Kanban / Scrum practices are appreciated
- Good English skills
- Can handle stress
- AWS knowledge
- DevOp engineer certification is AWESOME!
- Good knowledge & experience with AWS services
- System Administration
- Service administration (Linux servers management) & networking
- Multi-tiers infrastructure knowledge at least, erxp with micro-services is much appreciated
- Knowledge of availability & reliability concepts & implementation
- Continuous delivery & Process automation
- Knowledge of GIT & such
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible…)
- Continuous Integration pipelines & servers (Jenkins, CodePipeline…)
- Building logs, monitoring & alerts
- AWS account management (IAM)
- Financial tracking
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- International working environment;
- Private health insurance, meal tickets;
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment;