The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
DevOps Engineer - AWS and Azure Cloud
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
We are working on a cloud-based print infrastructure software for office printing, sold through sales partners globally. Our focus on security, cloud and infrastructure optimization have made our partner the leading provider in this market. You’ll have a chance to work with a team striving to disrupt an industry.
As DevOps Engineer, you will be an integral part of the team, managing the infrastructure platform with a special security perspective; from external-facing protection to cloud controls, including internal procedures and automating all these processes.
You will play a key role in ensuring our software platform is leading in security
- University Degree – Computer Science, Informatics or related preferred
- 3+ years of experience of working with Cloud systems
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Windows/Linux knowledge is required
- Directory services expertise
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Responsible for the day-day operation of our AWS and Azure production platforms and our staging environments
- Participate in implementing and improving our DevOps framework
- Build and implement monitoring and performance analysis tools to prevent issues and implement corrective actions and improvements
- Build and implement automation and script tools to support the CI/CD process/pipeline
- Implement security tools across a variety of code-bases and languages to automate processes.
- Assist in hardening security best practices. Ensuring that the applications are conforming to industry security standards
- Help and ensure that our development and production environment comply with ISO27001 and related security compliance standards
- Act as specialist for ongoing projects, supporting the various teams internally on customer projects, being the subject matter expert when it comes to Security and Compliance
We are offering
- Opportunity to build a career with us
- Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
- Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
- Benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, employee loan subsidies, a savings plan, education benefits, professional training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more
- Highly professional environment in a new modern facilities providing the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
For more information, you can also contact us at: or visit our website at .
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.