Developer for Automation and CI/CD
Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
ONLY CVs IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net . designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
Service Delivery consists of several service centers which develop and operate voice, data, messaging and ICT services for Deutsche Telekom European markets. Services are produced based on modular and reusable building blocks with standardized interfaces towards national companies of Deutsche Telekom. Pan-Net aims at a lean production model with efficient processes and a close integration of development and PanNet is looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net.
- Engage and improve the whole lifecycle of infrastructure and services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support infrastructure and services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain Infrastructure and services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Support incident resolution and work on lesson learned and preventive maintenaince (HW/SW)
- Analyze continuously process and performance - Proactive Problem Management
- Engage in continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous testing of infrastructure and services.
- Ensure infrastructure and/or application availability and continuously optimize resource usage.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Conceptual understanding of developing Restful APIs using Java/Python
- Prepare and continuously improve technical documentation
- Collaborate with architects, developers, DevOps engineers, CI/CD engineers, and project stakeholders to define requirements and deliverables
- Automating, scheduling builds and deployments, performing manual deployments if needed, coordinating with the engineering and QA teams, and assisting in the development and implementation of CI automation tools, scripts, and workflows
- Deliver recommendations and guidance with regard to automation, orchestration, build, and deployment efforts
- Deliver recommendations and guidance with regard to project scoping, release/sprint planning using Agile DevOps tools (., Rally/JIRA)
- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
- Experience with virtualization technologies in Linux based environments (hypervisor and/or container-based virtualization)
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking and network security
- Experience in one or more of the following DevOps tools: Gitlab, Jenkins, Git, Ansible, OpenShift, etc
- Experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, Angular JS
- Solid knowledge of experience in Production Operations
- Experience in unit test specification and implementation
- Experience in Agile methodology of working
- Highly collaborative team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Efficient communication, communication with 3rd parties
Specific skills (Methods, trends, language, knowledge):
SD - Developer for Automation and CI/CD
Excellent experience in one or more of the following areas
- Python, C++, Java, Angular JS
- CI/CD processes and tools: GitLab, Ansible, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven
- SW static testing: Selenium, Sonar3, Robot
- Cloud Technologies: Openstack, Docker, OpenShift,
Experience in one or more of the following areas
- Public/Private Cloud Architectures
- Admin of Unix/Linux based system
- ElasticSearch, Kebana, Grafana
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.