We are currently looking for a passionate Orchestration software engineer. This is a hands-on engineering position that requires experience in Java development technologies including back end and software integration, unit and functional testing, and code management.
- Creates, designs, implements and maintains software adapters for an enterprise orchestrator solution.
- Creates, designs, implements and maintains service descriptors.
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of automation solutions.
- Translating requirements into code for new or existing solutions and projects.
- Developing original, intricate solutions and simplifying when feasible to improve maintainability.
- Assuring quality, security, and compliance requirements are met.
- Good knowledge in parsing and manipulating JSON/XML/SOAP/YAML
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases concepts and decision support tools.
- Familiar with configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Familiar with *nix operating systems
- Solid knowledge of WebServices SOAP/REST API best practices and usage
- Good knowledge of OOP concept and Java programing language
- Familiar with Velocity template engine
- Familiar with CI/CD tools and processes (Maven, GIT, CI/CD)
- Virtualization/containerization knowledge (Vagrant, VirtualBox, Docker, VMWare)
- Familiar with process modeling.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodology (Daily standup, Sprint planning, and Sprint retrospective meetings)
- Experience in designing and implementing process solutions for automation
- Experience in designing and implementing HEAT orchestration templates.