Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
* all languages are compulsory
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
As a member of this team you will be helping us with our ongoing transition to the cloud and promoting DevOps practices through our organisation, impacting our employee’s digital experience all around the world. You will be working in one of the biggest e-commerce companies in the world, developing end-to-end automated infrastructure services across multiple data centers and in the cloud.
- Design, develop and implement solutions that enable the transition of our corporate services to the cloud using Infrastructure as code.
- Improve the performance and reliability of our internal services using deployment pipelines and configuration management tools eg. Puppet.
- Identify and reduce technical debt by building, enhancing and maintaining tooling and scripts to automate repetitive tasks;
- Proactively monitor user experience and identify opportunities for improvement
- Create structural solutions instead of workarounds;
- Implement integrations between applications and services, both on premise and in the cloud;
- Champion a true Observability culture to facilitate data driven decision making
- Ensure availability of effective monitoring and alerting capability throughout our platforms
- Collaborate in the design and development of business-critical systems to meet business needs and respond to/anticipate on technological advancements;
- Contribute to Infosys growth through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts.
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a DevOps position using code to build and maintain large, complex and scalable system infrastructures;
- Hands-on experience implementing Windows environments in AWS.
- Proven experience using and maintaining CI/CD pipelines to automate deployments
- Experience defining infrastructure as code in AWS using Terraform or AWS CDK
- Strong proficiency in at least one programming and/or scripting language. For example with Python, Ruby, Bash, PowerShell and/or .Net
- Good Windows and/or Linux administration and troubleshooting skills;
- Be able to understand and formulate meaningful business metrics;
- Creative and not afraid to step outside of your comfort zone;
- Fluent in the English language both spoken and written.
Exposure to the following is an advantage:
- Experience in managing Azure
- Monitoring infrastructure and tools such as New Relic, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus or Graphite;
- Experience with RESTfull API or Webhook;
- Additional experience in Networking, Security or Storage is a plus.