* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for an intelligent and customer focused Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- Deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, maintenance and uptime of our production and stage Azure cloud environments.
- Build and operate secure and highly available cloud infrastructure following industry best practices and guidelines.
- Building, updating and implementing CI/CD pipeline and DevOps automation processes, methodologies and tools.
- Own the design, setup, integration, and maintenance of cloud technologies and infrastructure.
- Ensure proper security, monitoring, alerting and reporting for our applications.
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer role or similar preferably at startup company.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing web and large-scale Azure \ AWS cloud environments.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience on scripting language such as: Python, Groovy. Ruby, PowerShell, Shell.
- Understanding of CI / CD concepts and experience with build / release systems (Jenkins, GIT etc.)
- Good understanding of Databases Configurations and architecture (MySQL, Couchbase and more).
- Strong networking foundations: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, network security.
- Proficiency with both Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotations.
- Experience with Jenkins / Bitbucket.
- Experience with Packer / Terraform.
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes.
- Good troubleshooting and system debugging skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ELK/Grafana.
- Passion for automating things.
- Ability to learn and absorb new technologies quickly.
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.