You will be part of the DevOps team involved in a project that migrate the current technical environment of the client hosted on the private cloud on AWS to the new Digital Platform designed on Azure.
The activities will be performed in a professional environment in close co-operation with customer experts from France.
- Support engineering environment:
- Manage requests and incidents registered in KISS during the term;
- Perform engineering server upgrades;
- Manage system administration (tool installation or configuration, monitor and manage server resources (disks, CPU, RAM …), analyses logs …).
- Perform migration from AWS to Azure Cloud:
- Define migration plan taken into account project constraints;
- Prepare environments on Digital Platform: Engineering applicative servers and project environments;
- Perform data migration and validate each migration with project representatives;
- Build and test reference architectures of CICD containerized pipelines on public or private cloud platforms;
- Document migration procedures, migration plans, service requests and solutions to incidents.
- Technical study of Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Electronics or similar;
- System Administration: Linux / Windows & scripting (Bash, VBA, PowerShell or Groovy);
- Experience with SCM, code quality, code and artefact repositories (Gitlab, Bitbucket, Artifactory, etc.);
- Knowledge on engineering tools usage (Jira, DOORS, Jenkins, SonarQube, Eclipse, Vivaldi, RMSiS, etc.);
- Experience working with Azure or AWS public cloud solutions and services;
- Experience with Jenkins CI/CD Pipelines and Groovy and knowledge of CI/CD principles and practices;
- English: spoken and read;
- Intercultural communication, including the empathy to work in an international team;
- Solution oriented while being open to embrace new technologies.
Would be a plus:
- Change Management, incident and request management;
- Experience with Docker Containers & Kubernetes Orchestration;
- Significant experience in projects migration from Jenkins to Gitlab CI;
- Work experience with agile development methods (Scrum);
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.