DevOps Engineer Bucharest/Brasov
Partially remote job (working time will be divided between remote and company's headquarters)
As a specialist in automotive electronics and software, in-tech develops innovative solutions for automotive, smart city and smart factory. And we are different: we are orange! What about you?
DevOps Engineer (m/f)
in-tech believes in and offers an outstanding work atmosphere, team spirit and a fun place to work. We always give our best performance. That is why we look for colleagues who share this enthusiasm and want to proceed full speed ahead together with us.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to support the development projects of in-tech globally.
Location: our Bucharest office (Mendeleev street ) or our Brasov office (Coresi Business Campus).
You collaborate with our colleagues in in-tech globally. Your main tasks are:
- Setup/maintain/update our digital infrastructure
- Support of in-house developed products with CI/CD tools
- Set up/administration of databases
- Setup/administration of virtual machines
- Advanced English skills- required
- German skills- advantage
- You graduated studies in the computer science field, or related (baccalaureate or bachelor degree)
- You can perform your tasks independently
- You have experience in network administration (IP, sub-networking, etc. , no HW knowledge is required)
- You have good experience in Windows and Linux/Unix, as user and administrator
- You are experienced in at least 1 scripting language (. Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- You have at least 3 years working experience in this domain using:
- CI/CD tools (. Bamboo, Jenkins)
- cloud platforms and containers (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, or similar
- SQL/NoSQL databases (administration and maintenance)
And most of all: you are like us! Are you a team player, open and have a positive attitude towards challenges? That is exactly what we are looking for!
Apply with us!
In our company, you will find nice colleagues, a friendly team and a professional work environment.
We currently work from home or in the office, based on personal and business needs. This position is not fully remote.
Other benefits: flexible working hours, work from home available (not fully remote), meal tickets, private medical services.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Send us your application!