- Automating, maintaining, and scaling a cloud based production environment;
- Continually monitoring the health and uptime of our production environment and its dependencies;
- Responding to any infrastructure issues in order to meet customer and internal SLAs;
- Designing and writing automations to deploy, manage and monitor a rapidly growing number of servers and services;
- Performing back-up, file replications and script management for servers;
- Providing operational support and automation tools to application developers.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, plus 4+ years of relevant experience
- Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles;
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, CentOS) server administration is mandatory;
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages Ruby/Python/Bash/Perl;
- Hands-on experience with DevOps configuration management tool for example Ansible Tower, Docker or Puppet, Docker is a plus;
- Experience in monitoring / reporting tools such as Prometheus / Grafana / Elasticsearch / Fluentd, Kibana, Geneos, DataDog etc.
- MySQL DBA skills and knowledge of SQL;
- Practical experience with AWS stack is a must;