Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work within the R&D Department with a team of talented software developers and quality product managers to make TotalSoft products even more successful.
You will develop/automate, test, and deploy technologies for developing automated CI/ CD pipelines, to ensure high availability, scalability, maintainability, and performance of high-traffic web applications.
Our motto is Code → Plan → Monitor → Deploy → Build → Test → Release → Operate → Code.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of the DevOps team, that is dynamic, enthusiastic, fun and friendly;
- Work with Agile concepts (like Kanban), with SOA/MSA architectures (microservices), cloud-ready platforms;
- Deploy applications via automation with configuration management tools;
- Measure performance and environment of application with system & application log tools;
- Drive actions that influence software product design;
- Be involved in our SRE movement across teams and departments;
What you need to succeed:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role;
- Kubernetes – Container Orchestration tool - a minimum of 2 years of experience;
- Git – Source code management (Version Control System);
- Docker – Software Containerization Platform;
- Helm – Configuration Management and Deployment;
- Good knowledge and understanding of security principles, networking concepts (firewalls, NAT, port, subnetting, VPC, VPNs) and Linux system administration;
Nice to have some experience with:
- Any of Azure DevOps/Jenkins/Team City – Automation server, with plugins built for developing CI/ CD pipelines;
- Jaeger, Prometheus, Grafana – Continuous Monitoring;
- Experience with any of the following scripting languages C#/PowerShell, Python;
- A good grasp on any of the following technologies Helm, Puppet, Chef, Ansible (preferably Helm);
- Some experience with deploying SQL databases and some T-SQL knowledge;
Why TotalSoft? Because:
- We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation;
- We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services;
- Relaxation area.