bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 80 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
We are recruiting for our growing office based in Bucharest a DevOps Engineer.
• have successfully completed your (technical) university degree in computer science or have comparable qualifications
• already have experience in the planning, configuration and administration of a Linux infrastructure (Debian / FreeBSD)
• have already worked with technologies such as Docker, Rancher, NGINX, haproxy or Traefik
• use Git and GitLab or comparable tools to version your work
• have experience in the care, adaptation and further development of the web and application landscapes
• are not only enthusiastic about system administration, but also about (web) development
• ideally have worked or have knowledge about administering Office 365
• get involved and show passion
Support us and our teams in:
• the installation and commissioning of web and middle ware components
• taking care of the provision of the appropriate infrastructure for our development teams
• supporting your colleagues with questions about build pipelines and continuous integration / deployment
• monitoring our infrastructure and ensure the operational readiness of various server services
• administering our internal systems such as GitLab, Office, Sonatype Nexus or Satis
• working with other experts on future-oriented and state-of-the-art web projects