Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 600 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be implementing and improving high complexity software operations solutions and systems, with the goal of continuous delivery of digital products, and needed to perform sustainability research and back-office operations, ensure solution performance and availability throughout multiple stages of functionality, and also work with others towards increasing the team skills, stability and culture. You will work alongside a team of talented and results oriented individuals and take part in the constant development and improvement of digital products.
- Ensure all operation aspects as part of Software Development throughout the entire application lifecycle.
- Implement solutions according to Development Operations strategy on processes and best practices.
- Constantly report to DevOps manager on your daily activities.
- Constantly report to software product governance members on the operations activities, solutions performance and health.
- Implement and improve solutions monitoring systems. Use monitoring solutions to ensure established SLAs.
- Implement infrastructure changes according to the established architecture and solution designs.
- Advanced experience with VCS functionality (branch management, policy, permissions)
- Linux / Windows advanced knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP and routing, firewall technologies, information security principles and practices
- Practical experience in implementing and using logging and monitoring solutions for production systems
- Experience on configuring apache/Nginx systems
- Solution debugging in various environments
- Deep knowledge of authentication and systems security in cloud infrastructure
- 3 to 5 years of experience in digital product development operations;
- Ability to learn complex systems and new technologies;
- Experience supporting and maintaining software applications that supports a global user base;
- Experience supporting a live product;
- Experience working with Cloud services (AWS, Azure);
- Working experience with solutions based on: .NET or other software frameworks, database domain models, n-layered design, OOP, Node Package Manager, Nuget, Xunit, MOQ, NoSQL and SQL databases;
- Working experience with CI/CD systems.
- Ability to implement IaC solutions (CloudFormation, Terraform)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package;
- Training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in Bucharest/ Timisoara city centre.
APPLICATION AND INTERVIEWING PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.