Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Who we are:
Powered by the perfect fusion of technology and the largest global community of influencers, Toluna, an ITWP Company, provides consumer insights designed to empower success in today's global economy. To learn more about Toluna, visit .
Your main tasks will be to:
- Provide Devops support to product owners, Dev and QA teams;
- Be involved in automation processes, such as builds, deploys, tests, monitoring and others for a wide range of products and environments;
- Manage and maintain CI/ CD tools, such as Jenkins and Spinnaker;
- Manage different kinds of environments, hosted both on-premise and on cloud;
- Manage hybrid environments, using Docker and Kubernetes, AWS resources and VMWare;
- Maintain and write scripted processes in a wide range of languages and tools, including Python, Java, Groovy, Ansible, Bash, PowerShell and more;
- Utilizing a variety of Cloud Managed services;
- Work with the Devops team to identify advanced product or infrastructural problems, reproduce issues and propose solutions;
- Analyze logs, identify infrastructure or code bugs, propose and implement solutions ;
- Review and help debug code based on issues to help identify the problem area for Devops and R&D teams;
- Create and share documentation for processes and issues as needed;
Your abilities need to be:
- A team player with excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Experienced in an assortie of Operating Systems (Windows and Linux alike);
- Familiar with scripting or programming languages;
- Familiar with at least some of the following: JIRA, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Icinga, Orion;
- Databases (MySQL, MSSQL, etc.) and caching services (Memcached, Redis, etc.);
- Cloud Services (AWS Especially);
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision in a high pressure/fast-paced environment;
- Designing complex automatic systems and processes is your passion;
- Providing senior level technical support for a variety of Toluna products and environments;
- A phenomenal self-learner that thinks outside the box and can work with minimal supervision;
- Interested in digging deeply into issues to find root causes and solutions to problems;
- Desire to design and automate processes for maximal efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Planning, logical thinking, time management and decision making
- Experience working with APIs and Postman (or similar)
- Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Health: Private medical insurance, dental services, eyeglasses financial support;
- Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table), Bookster (the first modern library for companies in Romania);
- Work-life balance: extra vacation days, working from home policy.
Join Toluna and achieve your full potential!