Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
We at ORTEC Global Hosting are currently seeking a full time DevOps Engineer to join our team!
Who you are:
- You have an IT-related Bachelor degree;
- You have 3+ years relevant working experience;
- Experience with software deployment, test-driven development, unit testing, code-coverage, static analysis, process re-engineering and functional test automation?
- Experience with programming languages (C#, Python, .Net)
- Experience with Git and GitHub?
- You have scripting experience (. Json, PowerShell/Bash/Jenkins/TeamCity)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure/ Azure DevOps and familiar with Microsoft tooling;
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools;
- Used to Agile/ Waterfalls, Spiral methodology?
- You like to involve others, but can work independently as well;
- You are a problem solver and you feel very responsible;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English;
- It will be considered a plus if you have infrastructure knowledge on any of following topics: Windows Server, Ubuntu, Remote Desktop Gateways, Reverse Proxy (IIS), SFTP, firewall programming, MS SQL;
- Willing to share his knowledge and provide support for his team .
What you will do:
- The DevOps Engineer will be a part of Global Managed Services team, participate in automation and improvement projects and also participate to creation/transformation of hosting platforms. This will include and not limited to implement new deployment processes, GUI interfaces, SaaS platforms;
- Collaboration with other ORTEC units on cloud projects;
- Collaboration with Development team on the level where automation encounters issues with the software;
- Participate to activity standardization process definition for DevOps activities by taking in considerations best practices and different standards;
- This role involves mentoring skills for Junior level team-members.
What we offer:
- A unique work experience in an open, creative and informal atmosphere;
- Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Work – life balance approach;
- Great opportunities to develop yourself and fulfill your ambitions (clear career paths, yearly evaluations and increases, job rotation options)
- Flexible schedule within the limits of the department’s availability;
- Friendly work environment with a great location, new and easy to access office building;
- Relaxation areas, daily fruits delivery, foosball table, our own bar (ORTap)
- On-site chair massage;
- Events: Annual teambuilding, Christmas party, monthly ORTEC Sports Day;
- Sports benefits offered in collaboration with the ‘7card’ network;
- ‘Bookster’ subscription;
- Annual bonus based on team’s accomplishments – up to 1 full salary.