DevOps Engineer for Mobility Services & Servitization – IT TSR
As a DevOps Engineer for Mobility Services & Servitization – IT TSR you will have the following tasks:
Continuous DevOps engineering activities for defined mobility services and servitization solutions hosted on the in very close cooperation with the R&D development teams and the Team;
• Develop scalable architectures (serverless or containerized) for complex production serving systems in AWS and or Azure together with the R&D Teams and Team;
• Support R&D teams in the development of solutions (micro-services) to ensure highly scalable, reliable, and secure services;
• Managing release processes, workflow, and live deployments;
• Automating everything. You will use automation tools to manage configuration and deployments. We manage infrastructure as code, . by using Terraform;
• Responsible for service specific operation activities;
• Continuously improving application and system monitoring, log analysis, and metrics;
• Improving operational tools in order to detect and rapidly respond to incidents and issues.
Degree in Engineering with at least 2- 5 years of experience,
• Experience in both software engineering and cloud-based ops – having previously been in a DevOps, Full Stack Developer or Operations Engineer role;
• Experience with cloud operation tools;
• Experience with AWS services and platforms such as EC2, ELB, EBS, RDS, S3, IAM, Route53, Elastic Beanstalk, etc. – or Azure equivalents;
• Experience with container orchestration frameworks (. Kubernetes);
• Database management experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, and/or MongoDB);
• Debugging and command-line skills;
• Information Security & Service Management Knowledge;
• Experience with Continuous Integration and automated test and deployment tools such as Jenkins and Concourse;
• Passion for automation, performance, visibility, and using the best tools possible;
• Passion for new technologies and eagerness to implement leading edge technologies.
What we offer
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.