DevOps Engineer supporting Embedded Software
Middle (2-5 years)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to support our development teams in creating and maintaining development infrastructure for both internal and external projects. Your main tasks will be to create and support development processes and tools, optimize builds, automate deliveries, define and improve continuous integration workflow. As DevOps Engineer you will have direct influence over choices of solutions and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience and good knowledge with Jenkins, Docker, VMs, Git
- Broad experience in using Version Control and Code Review Systems
- Scripting experience (BASH, Python, PowerShell)
- Experience with automation systems administration
- Strong background in Linux and Windows administration
- Experience in Continuous Integration.
- Experience using Virtualization and Containerization platforms
- Experience using open source technologies
- Basic knowledge of C and C++ build systems and package management
- Experience in working with complex build environments
- Experience in systems integration
What do we offer
- Open, team-oriented corporate culture, which supports direct communication between team members.
- Exciting working environment – share our passion for the latest technology
- Unique team spirit – become part of our team, consisting of international experts in our multicultural branches
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule for a healthy work and leisure balance.