Entry (0-2 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help build fast and secure environments that will be used by millions of international shoppers.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will
- Assist in managing and updating Elasticsearch log aggregation and Kibana Dashboards, continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD) pipelines using tools such as Gradle, Maven, Docker, SonarQube, etc.
- Assist in managing and updating the monitoring, alerting and auto-scaling configuration of the production stack
- Assist in designing and developing new AWS processes such as on-demand environment provisioning
- Identify opportunities for refinement, tools consolidation, and continuous improvement
- Document tools and processes
- Assist in troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and remediation
- Assist development teams in performing deployments
This might be a perfect fit for you if
- You are an IT Professional with a BS degree and 2 years of experience (Programming and/or Infrastructure).
- You are an exceptional engineer who loves to learn and work with the cutting-edge technologies and tools.
- You have experience with at least one scripting language such as Shell, Python, Ruby etc.
- You have some AWS experience (preferred).
- You have Linux experience including experience with shell scripting, networking, storage and release management.
- You possess intelligence, empathy, integrity, and technical expertise to quickly earn the trust of the technical team.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and hard-working environment where the impact you make is immediate, obvious, significant and rewarding.