If you chose to join our DevOps team, you will be contributing to the development of customized solutions and creating new products/features for some of the largest names in the networking & security industry.
What we offer:
- Working with bleeding edge technologies and devices as far as networking and virtualization is concerned.
- You will have unrestricted access to extremely specialized equipment, allowing you a deep dive into any topic that’s networking related.
- You will witness new industry leading products being born and you can contribute to them from the beginning.
- A highly motivated and friendly team, spanning from DevOps to Support and Engineering / QA.
- An attractive employee benefits package: competitive salary, flexible working hours, work from home, medical & life insurance, and others
In this role you will:,
- Of course, write code considering best practices and standards;
- Develop automation frameworks;
- Develop bulk automation, deployments and test execution;
- Develop new scripts and features according to customer’s requirements;
To be successful you should already have good work experience with
- DevOps infrastructure & services programming;
- Development of automation frameworks with Python;
- Virtualization solutions (VMWare, KVM, OpenStack) – including API knowledge;
- Online services (REST API/json/ xml based) and distributed applications;
- Managing Source Code with Git/BitBucket;
- Familiarity with Linux / Bash scripting.
Very important, you should be a great problem solver and a technology enthusiast with excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
Any of the below skills will be considered a plus:
- Robot Framework
- Networking. Most of the projects we’ll encounter will have some sort of networking substrate, so a thorough understanding of networking is a big advantage.
- Docker, Kubernetes
This job will be part of the Communications Solutions Group, which is responsible for Keysight's portfolio in the Wireless Data Ecosystem, including wireless devices, operators, internet infrastructure, and Aerospace & Defense. Our software-centric solutions accelerate our customers' time to market and reduce their costs - giving them a competitive advantage in today's and tomorrow's technology waves.
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
We’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to our robust culture and dynamic working environment. Our global team acts as “One Keysight,” using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. We’re driven and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our strong culture extends far beyond our own walls. We leverage our corporate social responsibility framework to support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.