DevOps Application Senior Engineer
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
The DevOps Application Senior Engineer position will be responsible for working within the IT Division.
As an DevOps Application Senior Engineer in a very rich and dynamic environment, you will work closely with the developments team.
You will be in charge of the functional and technical support of the production environments for software applications and works closely with the Development and Release Management practices to ensure code and design integrity of the fixes (hot fixes, patches).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Study release impacts on production;
- Install applicative packages coming from development team on pre-pre-production environment;
- Install new version in production and ensure post deployment checks;
- Provides for 3rd level support request on applications to resolve incidents in the production app related (databases, middleware and user interfaces).
- Estimate time required to implement remediation actions.
- Experience with the following technologies: database (Oracle, SQL), OS (linux and MS Windows), Web and Application Servers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS), Integration (Rest, Json, SOAP and XML, SFTP)
- Good analytical problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
- Capability to work in a rapid developing / changing environment
- Ability to summarize key messages;
- Strong communication skills, adaptability and self control;
- High autonomy and ability to work in a stressful environment, rigor, cooperation and team spirit.
- Preferable: experience with business analysis and financial institutions
- Ability to work effectively with senior IT and Business stakeholders.
- Client-driven approach & service oriented;
- Proficient communication and English language skills (written/verbal)
- Excellent team worker
- Bachelor's degree from College or University
- 3+ years of experience as Developer and/or Applications’ Technical Support
- Azure DevOps & Jira knwoledge is a plus;
- Prior experience in the Romanian Banking market is an advantage;