Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Medium
, Romanian - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
Monthly net salary
1380 - 1500
Enery Element GmbH (Enery Element) is a joint venture between Austrian energy infrastructure investor Enery Development GmbH (Enery) and experienced project developer Element Power RE GmbH (Element).
Enery Element operates in the rapidly changing sector of energy generation. Our business focuses on developing, structuring, financing and operating new renewable energy generation and battery storage assets in south-eastern Europe, and we are currently expanding our operations in Romania.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Development Manager to support the Enery Element management with the origination, development and deployment of renewable energy projects in Romania. The main responsibilities would include:
- Support in project origination and commercial negotiations
- Establish and maintain relationships with the 3rd party stakeholders (service providers, grid network operators, engineering consultants, local authorities)
- Manage and coordinate project development activities
- Support the Enery Element management if budget preparation and monitoring
- Support the Enery Element management with new business development activities
The successful candidate would be entrepreneurial, motivated by new challenges and responsibilities, and eager to learn and develop.
- Must be a self-starter who can determine what needs to be done rather than wait for direction
- Analytical and project management skills required
- Strong MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, skills required
- Excellent Romanian & English written and oral communication skills required
- Must be organized, detail and goal oriented
- Previous experience with project management and legal / real-estate development background is a strong plus
- Flexible work hours & location. Travel to project locations will be required as needed.
Competitive remuneration package with an attractive bonus