For our business partner, an ambitious company involved in the development of a complex software ecosystem for e-commerce from scratch using the newest technologies, we are looking for a Developer with excellent back-end coding skills and a willingness to develop further as a Technical Lead.
You will play a pivotal role in product development having ownership and accountability for specific projects and deliverables & offering technical leadership and guidance to other members of the development team.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate the application development team in charge with development of an ecosystem for eCommerce, taking ownership of the project
- Be part of a long-term project, designed to have a continuous functional and technological evolution.
- Cover with the team the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Participate in performance-oriented development, given a large volume of data.
- Participate in cloud development with extended scalability and advanced security requirements.
- Offer to coach and mentor for the members of a development team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3+ years experience in back-end development with implementations using the REST API.
- Strong experience with Nodejs, PostgreSQL, or MySQL, previous asynchronous implementations decoupled using message queues.
- Experience in similar implementations in the cloud: microservices, message packets, streaming, in-memory database, caching, NoSQL storage and query, scalability, load-balancing, distributed databases, high availability, containers, Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools.
- A deep understanding of relational databases, SQL queries, their optimized reflection in an ORM.
- The strong experience worked in code and database versioning systems, with multiple branches, with production environment support in parallel with the QA environment and development environment.
- Good knowledge of Agile development, with Scrum and Kanban.
- Relevant experience in the field of eCommerce, with knowledge of specific flows and concepts from a previous implementation, is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Golang, Rust, Scala, Python is an advantage.
- Understand the basic concepts and have basic knowledge of Linux, server management, cloud DevOps.
- Exciting projects developed from scratch using the newest technologies: , .NET Core, Golang, React, microservices architecture, AI, Machine Learning, Streaming
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home
- Private medical services subscription
- Meal tickets