Python Developer ( Embedded)
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
is one of the leading residential proxies providers in the world. If you are curious to learn about how Fortune 500 companies run monitoring, web data extraction or ad verification, come join our team!
- 5+ years experience with Python as developer
- Develop applications using Python with ML/NLP
- Mandatory Libraries : Tensorflow, Keras, Pandas, Numpy, PyTorch, OpenCV
- Assess the efficiency and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques;
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets;
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences and other business outcomes;
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes;
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development;
- Experience using languages Python and SQL/NoSQL to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets;
- Experience working with and creating data architectures;
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks;
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and accurate usage, etc.) and experience with applications;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams;
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques;
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression
- Experience querying databases using SQL/NoSQL;
- Experience using web services;
- Experience creating and using machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
Competitive salaries and a friendly environment .
- Involvement in all development circle – from ideas and suggestions to implementing;
- Technical challenges that will push you to improve all the time;
- Flexible working environment where all ideas are go to hear and discuss;
- Flexible schedule;
- Flexibility to work from home (limited) after the trial period