MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing the design process of different production lines, devices and equipment for industry - from the concept to the production.
You will draw new designs and update the current designs - including mechanical design, electrical, automation and robot integration.
- Draw, update and maintain designs of different equipment
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
- Solve technical problems coming from the customer
- Create the technical documentation of the equipment
- Ensure our designs met manufacturing, technical and customer responsibilities
- Work with the team so that you ensure that the design projects are completed within budget and time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in mechanical engineering or relevant technical degree
- CAD experience (ex: Solidworks, Catia V5etc.)
- Previous working experience in this field - min 3 years
- Good English skills
- Strong knowledge of technical drawing
- strong organizational and communication skills
- Team player
If you are passionate about the technical field and about developing new interesting projects, then you are the person we are looking for.
We offer a friendly work environment where you can learn a lot of new things.