Entry (0-2 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Founded in Hong Kong, SALUS Controls is a fully-owned subsidiary of Computime-Group
Limited - a global technology, R & D and manufacturing company that provides innovative automation and control solutions to commercial, industrial, and consumer markets. Combining innovation with simplicity, expertise and value, Salus’ heating controls are widely acclaimed by installers and homeowners alike for their cutting-edge design, ease of installation and simplicity of use.
We are looking for a visual designer who loves to create elegant design work that tells the story of a brand, in order to maintain that position. If you’re a multi-talented individual who thinks about brand design, marketing, and visual narrative for a product/company holistically, you’ve come to the right place.
As a member of our team, you’ll work closely with our sales and marketing teams to produce design work, advertising, social media assets, blog visual content, learning visuals, presentation design work, feature announcement assets, sales enablement tools, and other pieces that help us tell the stories of our products and company as a whole. Most work will be digital, but there will be some print design as well.
What you'll do:
- Craft beautiful design that follows our brand systems for marketing, advertising, and sales channels
- Provide design support on our marketing sites and create new layouts for pages and sections
- Build and track a repository of marketing and sales enablement materials
- Provide thorough and careful eye to detail and quality control
- Help stakeholders bring presentations to life with visual aids, promotional graphics, and slide design that feel modern and in line with our brand systems
- Contribute thoughtful and elegant design ideas to help drive our social media presence forward and set us apart from the competition
- Serve as a working member of a swiftly moving cross-functional team working on multiple projects at one time with input from our managing director, sales team, and other stakeholders
- Meet with executive team and other stakeholders to share work and communicate the why behind ideas you pitch
- Assist our team in delivering print-ready assets for brochures, trade shows, and other marketing materials
What you should have:
- Experience in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design) or similar design tools
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Professional experience working in digital media
- Strong conceptual digital design and layout skills
- Excellent grasp of visual design principles and elements
- A passion for amazing brand design and an appreciation for elegant brand narratives
- A well-spoken, humble creator who can present ideas effectively and concisely
- A highly motivated individual who is both self-directed and collaborative
- An outstanding team contributor who can provide a thoughtful viewpoint on brand and marketing design in a flexible and easygoing way—up to giving and receiving feedback constructively
- An open-mind and thinker who’s constantly in search of engaging, thoughtful design solutions and cutting-edge brand work in the real world
- Present a portfolio or any relevant graphic design work
What comes with the role:
- Great team
- Competitive salary & bonuses
- Life & Health Insurance
- Office gym
- Opportunity to develop a successful career in a multinational company (No 1 in HVAC market in Romania) who believes in building strong, long lasting relationships with team members.
- Why should we hire you?