Moniva Staffing is currently looking for Dermatology and Venereology Specialists interested in working in a hospital in Vastervik, Kalmar County, Sweden.
There are 13 employees working in the department of Dermatology. There is no on-call duty included in the service.
• Completed EU medical degree and specialist training programme in Dermatology and Venereology.
• At least 2 years of post-specialization experience.
• Good knowledge of Dermatoscopy, tropical skin diseases and small surgical procedures.
• Good language learning skills.
• Good social skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team.
• Free Swedish language course (duration 6 months), financial support during the training.
• Help with relocation.
•–SEK/month (approx. € 6320 – € 7370 gross a month).
• Travel and accommodation costs related to a face to face interview in Sweden are paid by the employer.
• A possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual arrangements.
• Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process.
• 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training.
• Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.).