Deputy Store Manager Travel Free Shop GR ID:09
No experience, Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
We are looking for a results driven retail Deputy Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management.
- Developing store strategies to raise customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store staff
- Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc..
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc..)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- Health Services, bonuses and meal tickets
- Special offers for holidays, banking services, trainings, etc.
- Personal and professional development:
EUROPE’S NUMBER 1 BORDERSHOP
Our passion for border shopping has been alive and well since 1997. In Romania, Travel FREE has been in operation since 2007. This is because the EU grew enormously and stopped allowing Duty Free shopping within its borders. The fact that you may not have noticed this, as many people didn’t, is probably due to Travel FREE. This is because we took over many of the Duty Free Shops – with the top priority to continue keeping the prices as low as possible.
And that’s not all; not only will our sales staff offer you good advice in Romanian, but also in other languages as English, Hungarian, Serbian and Bulgarian.