Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
We are searching for the right person to be the nextDeputy CTOfor one of our high-end clients.
We are talking about the European leader in the luxury hotel segmentthat offers renowned institutions in more than 50 countries and has an international clientele of more than 100 nationalities.
Since, the company has also successfully launched a subsidiary dedicated to the organization of tailor-made corporate events and as from, in line with its diversification strategy, the group is launching another to offer exclusive travel experiences in partnership with the major cruise lines.
To support the strategic growth of its business and to manage our R&D team, we are seeking aDeputy CTO.
Reporting to the CTO, you willworkin anAgile environment. Together with the Product Owneryou will be responsiblefor the technical coordination and management of teams made of front-end engineers, back-end engineers and technical QA.
- Already worked on a B2C product(e-commerce, booking, etc.) with scalability and performance concerns;
- Good Experience onAWSor one of the other publicCloud(Azure, Google);
- Good Coding and design skills;
- Good experience withPHPtechnology stack (PHP, Symfony, API platform, etc.);
- Mobile experience (Android, iOS) would be a plus;
- Good Experience on React Framework;
- Experience designing API (Design / Tests);
- Design concepts (Domain driven Design, OOP, Tests Pattern);
- Good understanding of distributed architectures(Event based architecture);
- Alreadyworked on the migration of a legacy application;
- Open to other languages (highly recommended);
- Knowledgeon Docker / Kubernetes (is a plus);
- Already worked on themigration of a legacy application – (is a plus);
- Good understanding of CI/CD.
- Experiencewith Agile methodologies using tools like JIRA;
- Be able tofollowandcommunicatethe progress of the team;
- Alreadyleadandmanagea team of 5-10 devs (including technical QA DevOps);
- Proven leadership skills;
- Be able to work with a remote team (Product Owner, Developers, etc.);
- Positive mindset / cultural fit;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Beableto motivate people to get the best out of them.