Department Manager Sustainability
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
The job Holder is responsible for managing all sustainability activities related to social performance, community relations and employee volunteering.
Develops a fully integrated Sustainability Strategy in cooperation with relevant corporate and business departments, that show cases and promotes OMV Petrom as a sustainable and responsible company that respects human rights, business ethics, the environment and the communities it operates in.
The scope of duties for Job Holder include:
- Develops and monitors the implementation of the Sustainability Strategy of OMV Petrom and is accountable for the implementation of all sustainability activities related to social performance, community relations, human rights and employee volunteering, in time and budget;
- Develops and ensures implementation of an integrated communication strategy on sustainability issues, in alignment with the External Communications and Internal Communications sub-departments and in line with business needs and priorities;
- Develops, implements and monitors the annual activity plan for the Social Responsibility projects campaigns that contribute to maintaining license to operate for OMV Petrom in local communities and improves the company’s general image and reputation;
- Maintains an active relationship with the communities and NGOs in order to constantly be aware of stakeholders’ priorities and concerns and to improve the company brand image;
- Provides the senior management of the company with all necessary information and support on sustainability-related issues;
- Manages and continually improves the process of developing and communicating the annual Sustainability Report;
- Develops high-level of transparency in disclosure and leads the communication with ESG ratings agencies, including the completion of questionnaires, and establishes a good monitoring system;
- Ensures benchmarking, measurement, evaluation and analysis of results of all sustainability-related campaigns, projects and initiatives;
- Hires, coaches, trains and leads a high calibre and diverse team of professionals;
- Monitors industry and general best practice in terms of sustainability and proactively seeks and initiates improvement of practices in OMV Petrom.