The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
• experience in Planning / Supply Chain environment
• working with statistical forecasting software
• Experience managing a portfolio with high product and channel complexity
• strong written and verbal communication
• Leadership skills and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability, but confident in holding others to account
• Strong commercial acumen
• Analytical, problem-solving and bias for action
• Able to work independently, in virtual teams and cross-functional
• Excel Skills, reporting tools (power BI, Tableau)
• Takes overall responsibility for the demand plan figures within the Demand Planning system, ensuring they are representative of the agreed “most likely outcome” consensus plan
• Understand past and future assumptions, risks and opportunities, challenging where necessary through critique and analysis to ensure realism / accuracy. Clean the sales data, carry forward demand and build base forecast while keeping track of sales and marketing activity logs
• Understand and apply statistical models, depending on historical patterns and horizons using exception-based planning
• Builds promotional planning for re-packs. Working with marketing to establish forecast for the chosen assortment.
• Work closely with Re-packing team in order to support promotional/seasonal execution respecting lead times and the deadlines • Takes responsibility for Innovation planning for local roll out of new products including all launch activities.
• Documents and maintain Risks and Opportunities database, challenges accuracy and tracks changes in/out from the demand plan
• Provides insights on E2E SC Demand Planning performance of respective portfolio to the Planning Manager
• Report all the KPIs selected, comments on the performance and drives improvement (. Forecast Bias, Forecast Accuracy, Extreme Bias)
• Healthy portfolio Management – make delisting proposals for non-performing products
• Leads Business Waste and engages with CD, R&D, SP, Marketing to coordinate and optimize the SKU transitions, to minimize the returns from the customer and take pro-active actions for the slow mover SKUs.
• Translate potential supply risks from the Sourcing Unit and ensure clear communication
• Runs Segmentation analytics engaging all relevant business stakeholders to set the right SC priorities. Ensures we have the high Flexibility for Agile Category, high Service for Responsive category, Low Cost for Lean Category and Simplification for the Nurture Category.
• Has the curiosity and digital adaptability to lead the transformation for the department.
As a Demand Planner, you will be expected to sit in the middle of the S&OP Process where you will work closely with our sales, marketing and factory teams to build an integrated volume plan and to manage short term requests from the business.