What will your job be about?
• Prepare the production plan in accordance with customers orders, available capacity;
• Establish close relations with customer planning contacts to ensure effective communication and direct flow of accurate data;
• Prepare the material plan according to equipment's constraints, contracted capacity and other operational constraints;
• Plan the level of stock according to company targets;
• Monitor Finish Goods stock levels to ensure that customer requirements can be serviced at all times;
• Manage the design changes in order to prevent excess of stock as well as the risk of obsolescence;
• Prepare the shipping plan and coordinate together with warehouse colleagues the deliveries;
• Book transportation where is the case;
• Prepare the delivery: initiate the delivery by processing the open orders or/and allocate the available packing units (FG Stock);
• Assure and coordinate the availability of transportation documents as well as all the proof of handling the ownership of finish goods.;
• Organize and monitor all finish goods flows or with the same role including customer return.
What will you bring with you?
• University degree
• Good numerical abilities
• Good level of English
• Computer literate, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, E-mail client, proficiency in MS Excel
• SAP (SD, MM, LO, PP) is a plus
What will we offer?
• Young and dynamic working environment, long term challenges.
• Competitive salary package;
• Annual bonuses based on performance;
• Flexible working time;
• Private medical insurance;
• Diversified possibilities for sport activities;