The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Network engineer (Delivery engineer)
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
The Delivery Engineer will be primarily responsible for ensuring systems reliability, scalability, and performance in an enterprise environment. This position requires a high degree of independence; customer-facing ability included hourly and daily customer communications.
The Delivery Engineer is expected to provide fast workaround solutions, in order to ensure the system stability on one hand and possesses the ability to provide issue analysis for escalations, when required.
- Manages Customer Support cases and activities within agreed SLA’s.
- Communicate and keep our clients updated on progress through to the successful closure of their incidents.
- Troubleshooting diagnostics and root cause analysis, ability to systematically investigate equipment failures in complex systems, determine the root cause, and recommend corrective action.
- Provides feedback to improve existing architecture to deliver a scalable, highly reliable network.
- Helps develop and implement ongoing processes and procedures.
- Stays current with the latest trends in technology and the management and integration of those technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Technical field or combination of experience and industry certifications required.
- 5+ years of experience as a Network Support Engineer.
- Strong IP Networking experience: WAN experience preferred.
- Strong understanding/experience with both Cisco and Juniper networking technology.
- Strong documentation experience to create Standard Operating Procedures along with other needed documents.
- Experience working within an Enterprise-level environment.
- Familiarity with various forms of the site to site connectivity (point to point, VPN, MPLS, etc.).
- At least 4 years of experience working with complex, high-performance networks with many sites (data centers and/or branch locations).
- High-Level knowledge of Cisco NX-OS/IOS, Arista EOS operating systems, and Juniper Networks.
- Expert knowledge of routing protocols BGP, OSPF, IS-IS.
- Expert knowledge of multicast MSDP, IGMP, PIM.
- Expert knowledge of MPLS, LDP, RSVP, mLDP.
- CCNP RS or JNCIP-ENT, CCNP SP or JNCIP-SP.
Nice to have:
- Linux knowledge and experience are a plus.
- Advanced skill in understanding the whole problem, seeking different perspectives, understanding interdependencies, and decomposing complex problems into solvable elements.
- Highly Customer-facing abilities including acting under pressure.
- Highly organized with concentrated attention to detail preferred.
- Proven track record working in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to manage a number of simultaneous activities while demonstrating accountability.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills with quick adaptation to change.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills – personable, effective communication style required with presentation experience.
- Excellent skill in the ability to communicate clear and accurate technical information to technical and non-technical audiences in verbal and written form.
- High emotional intelligence required for internal/external relationship development and management Technical Qualifications.
At Tellence you will be able to achieve exponential career growth, have access to professional tools and be highly rewarded for your efforts. We believe that everything starts with passion!