Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Gross salary / month
4000 - 8000
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Availability for relocation in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Good knowledge of the most common image processing methods Experience in machine learning (at least 1 library for ML).
- Solid knowledge of neural network architectures and knowledge of at least one corresponding framework (TensorFlow, Pytorch, Keras, etc.).
- OpenCV Skills an advantage.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, SQL, etc.
- Good knowledge of NLP
- Knowledge/skills in the following programming languages: Python, others of advantage . R, Java, C++ including DS Libraries.
- Experience in using the following visualization tools: One or more; Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire etc.
- Experience in the application of the following methods: Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics, Agile Project Management/ Agile.
- Programming, Neural Networks.
- Deep learning is an advantage.
- Advantage: German.
- Must: Solid knowledge of English.
- Use at the interface between business and IT.
- Must be able to identify, communicate and document complex issues in an understandable manner.
- Must be able to examine details without losing the big picture.
- Can create high-quality code and related documentation.
- Agile proactive team player.
Project-based agile working environment for the automation of complex processes in the insurance core business using machine/deep learning with focus on vision, . detailed image classification including image segmentation and object recognition. Linking with structured data for complete integration into business processes.
OpenSource technologies . Keras, Pytorch, TensorFlow, etc. in combination with Microsoft/Amazon/Google Cloud (currently Google Cloud ML Engine).
Analysis, model development, knowledge acquisition & utilization from primarily structured, but also unstructured case & metadata, as well as support of the Deep Learning Experts & Data Engineers in the project team.
- How soon are you available for relocation in Zurich, Switzerland?