Our mission is to enable technology innovation and help people integrate it into their everyday life.
Availableour software development and infrastructure solutions are applicable for customers from all over the world.
Machine Learning, Automation, Self-Healing Systems, Cloud Services and DevOps are just some of the rapidly evolving technologies that you can find when choosing Cegeka. IT Infrastructure is today for a company like 'water from the tap' or 'power from the mains'.
We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development. The role of engineer evolves very quickly, which means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. Our infrastructure engineers quickly develop into T-profiles, where they can build up technological knowledge in the breadth of the infrastructure spectrum. The engineer who was still a 'pure technology specialist' yesterday is now an enthusiastic, positive professional and ambassador.
Assurance of IT Security and IT Risk Management are two major objectives, part of IT Strategy.
- The most important objective related with IT Security is to improve maturity NIST level, following security initiatives recommended and published by central security team;
- Provide support to business lines and IT function to identify, monitor and treat IT risks.
Main mission of ISO should be to plan, organise, and execute security related activities and projects. In order to execute his mission, ISO will work with Head of IT entity, Head of IT Operation entity, central security team (GIS) , IT Regional Security Team (IT Security & Risk) in order to find the best solutions for reaching objectives.
What you will do:
IT Security Area - main responsibilities:
- Participate to deployment of IT Security procedures, part of IT Governance framework, published by Central team (Group Information Security);
- Perform security checks and validations using the existing procedures;
- Implement security tools and systems to improve the overall security of the organization;
- Monitor the security solutions to identify security risks that may affect the company;
- Participate in the incident management process;
- Manage security documentation (compliance check, AIA, Security forms, Security Dashboard, NIST, Cyber Security Plan);
- Prepare proofs and evidences requested by central/regional team for all cybersecurity topics.
- Calculate and report main KPI for IT security;
- Assure IT Security governance, by participating to all IT security meetings and workshops, part of IT Security framework of entity;
- Participate to entity global IT project portfolio for IT Security project, by establishing efforts in terms of human resources, hardware, software, consultancy needed for reaching objectives together with IT Manager, according to main initiatives identified on PF Central / regional for security topics. Plan, execute and implement projects as was established inside of project portfolio;
- Participate to preparation, plan, and execution of IT Budget for security, together with head of IT operations and head of IT entity.
IT Risk Area - main responsibilities:
- Coordinate the implementation of the IT Risk Framework within the local entity;
- Perform risk assessments (using risk forms) and consolidate the results in the local risk register;
- Monitor and report on the implementation of local risk response plans;
- Participate in the creation of dashboards and reports for local and regional management;
- Coordinate the periodic review of IT controls;
- Participate in IT projects and initiatives to bring pro-active risk management focus into solutions;
- Provide support to IT continuity functions by ensuring proper risk management;
- Participate in the Business Impact Analysis and risk management exercises for both existing and new services;
- Creation and maintenance of local procedures and/or work Instructions as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related IT field; Higher education /studies concluded with a bachelor's degree;
- 3 years’ experience in IT Security/IT Risk field or proven experience in IT security.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- High capacity of working independently;
- Showing initiative, being pro-active;
- High sense of task ownership: follow up from A to Z;
- Detail oriented;
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment;
- Strong team spirit and involvement;
- Analytical, technical and diagnostic skills;
- Customer focused;
- Punctuality and flexibility;
- Ability to listen, learn and improve;
- Passionate about IT and cyber security.
Once on board we offer various programs and benefits
What we offer:
- 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies;
- Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
- Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies;
- Bookster and self-development online platforms;
- Financial support for personal events, according to internal policies;
- Learning and development opportunities and budget;
Benefit Online platform access, from witch you can choose to invest in:
- Meal tickets;
- Professional courses and development programs;
- Holiday packages, gifts;
- Insurance and private pension packages;
- Cultural and entertainment activities;
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.