How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
We are looking for a Data Architect to build, optimize and maintain conceptual, logical and physical database models.
For this role, you should know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods and extensions for existing ecosystem:
one Data Warehouse based on Oracle technologies, Big Data ecosystem (Hadoop-based, Cloudera), and few projects on Cloud infrastructure.
Hands-on experience with SQL and Oracle is also required. Ideally, you are familiar with BigData, Cloud native technologies, predictive analysis and data visualization techniques using relevant tools.
What you'll be doing
- Design new data models for new services/subject areas and generate model documentation
- Review, update and redesign existing data models, improving performance, costs, stability and service quality;
- Provide support to team members to implement the new created data structures.
- Design analytical layers in 3rd Normal Form as well as multidimensional/star-schema data models.
- Understand the data modelling concepts related to the performance of analytical requests (such as partitioning, clustering, compression)
- Understand the row and column oriented databases
- Produce and maintain the data models documentation.
- Define data modelling best practices
- Participate in internal meetings at different levels to present and validate the data architecture.
- Participate in project and external meetings
- Maintain and extend the logical data model of the analytical databases by adding new entities to existing subject areas or create new subject areas according to data modelling best practices and data modelling guide.
- Translate logical to physical data model, including partitioning, definition of indexes, database constraints, and compression algorithms.
- Research solutions on the market and adopt the new data modelling techniques.
- Collaborate with business analysis team to create the ETL source-to-target mapping specifications.
What you need to know/have
- Data modeling knowledge for data warehouse, including normalized and de-normalized technique. Kimball(Star schema preferably)
- Experience with at least one data modelling tool: Oracle Data Modeler, SAP PowerDesigner, IBM InfoSphere Data Architect.
- Software development knowledge.
- Prior experience with Oracle Database.
- Prior Prior experience in data warehouse implementation projects
You should also have:
- Data modelling/Architecture background
- University degree
- Fluency in English
What's in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
- & more!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.