International banks use software developed by us in Graz. We are already the market leader in Central Europe, but we want to continue growing.
For this we are looking for employees who support us on the database side: with the support of ongoing installations, with the design of new modules, but also with the development of new services, in the future also cloud-based.
- Administration of our existing databases (Oracle, MS SQL, PostgresSQL)
- Troubleshooting and tuning of customer instances
- Measures to increase performance
- Further development of our infrastructure and service standards
- "Cloud enablement" of our applications
- Cooperation with our software teams, using Scrum or Kanban
- Database development with T-SQL, when necessary.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- The ability to understand customer requirements
- Passion for qualitative and sustainable software solutions
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available
About BearingPoint Software Solutions
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry.
Through our Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTech/RiskTech) we enable financial institutions, regulators, and central banks to increase the efficiency of regulatory processes and data management and to comply rapidly with ever-changing requirements.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardisation bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our knowhow resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.