* all languages are compulsory
About the Role
As a Team Lead, you will be leading and managing your development team through implementation of high complexity solutions, improving existing features and code maintainability, delivery of digital products needed to perform sustainability research and back-office operations, while also constantly increasing the team skills, stability and culture. You will work with a team of talented and results oriented individuals and take part in the constant development and improvement of digital products.
• Help develop the vision and drive technical excellence in the digital product;
• Ensure the development team adheres to established coding standards and embraces efficient and robust engineering practices;
• Stay engaged with state of the art technologies, research and concepts;
• Partner with Software Architects, Product Managers and Head of Software Development to contribute to the technical direction of the product team;
• Work with product management team to establish product related tasks and schedules;
• Evaluate and improve the technical skills of software developers.
• Experience leading development teams or demonstrated leadership potential;
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in digital product development;
• Experience in creating or extending reusable software technology;
• Ability to learn complex systems and new technologies;
• Experience working with large datasets and various relational DBMS platforms (PostgreSQL, MS SQL – SQL / PL-SQL) and ETL tools;
• Experience working in a cloud environment: AWS, Azure Cloud;
• Working experience with: .NET or other software frameworks, database domain models, n-layered design, OOP, Node Package Manager, Nuget, Xunit;
• Working experience with design patterns, threading;
• Experience supporting and maintaining software applications that supports a global user base;
• Experience supporting a live product.
- Online interview
- Please let us know your salary expectations for this role (in RON net/ month) and your availability to start. Thank you!