The Huawei Enterprise NOC provides Operations and Maintenance services. These services help our customers maintain their network with the best practice and also reduce the cost of maintenance and focus on business innovation.
- Proactively monitor the critical database systems and ensure minimum downtime
- Maintenance and improvement of databases including installation, configuration, upgrade, patches and bug fixes
- Performance tuning, including database/query tuning and re-writing SQLs
- Database development including writing and reviewing stored procedure
- Plan and execute Backup and recovery including disaster recovery and replication
- Database refreshes, data masking and schema patches
- Develop and maintain database standards
- Handle problem escalation with vendors as appropriate
- Oversee database security
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support with on-call rotation
- Create knowledge base for DB Administrator on issue and resolution.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Good to have: Oracle /PostgreSQL/SQL Server/MongoDB/MariaDB.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in database administration, relational database design etc.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge in managing very large databases instances.
- Identifying and execute the RDMBS upgrade.
- Working knowledge in cluster and HA environment.
- Installing and configuring report service.
- Ability to find server bottleneck.
- Database hardening experience.
- Telecom domain knowledge will be an advantage.
- Experience with DB consolidation.
- Expert level skills in SQL & Shell scripting
- Exposure to Database Audit.
- Ability to plan, document, and effectively implement projects and systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player with a can-do attitude
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.