The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Data is a game-changer. It’s all around us. Implementing a uniform approach as to how we manage data throughout the company allows us to enhance the customer experience, lower IT operational costs, and swiftly and correctly report to external regulators. You will be part of the Enterprise Services team and will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and performance of databases.
What you will be working on:
- Databases : MS SQL, Oracle
- OS : Windows, Linux
- Versioning: Git
- Monitoring : Nagios, Splunk
- Content management: Alfresco
- Planning and management : Jira
- ETL : SSIS, Jasper
- ITSM: ServiceNow
What you will do:
- Request, install, migrate database to new other versions.
- Creates and maintains all production and non-production databases.
- Maintain Databases (Start/stop database, Import/Export data into / from a database, kill user sessions, job scheduling, data files, table spaces, indexes, statistics, tables, etc).
- Optimization & automation of workflows and activities.
- Performance tuning and ensure high availability of services.
- Preventive maintenance activities like monitor system performance and utilization, data transfer, backup, etc.
- Fault Management, Problem Management, Incident Management & Configuration management, Fault handling and corrective actions (troubleshooting, reporting and improvement plan)
- Implement database and application changes, according to the Change Management plan.
- Make sure the NN security standards are always met and perform periodic security monitoring.
- Perform periodic performance checks to support capacity and performance planning, system availability.
- Ensure availability of databases and applications, according to Service Level Agreement. Provide work instructions and improvements of the processes. Work together with architecture team and developers to identify the best solutions.
Requirements & technologies:
- In depth experience in data base administration
- Experience in database performance tuning and upgrades
- Experience in database version control
- Strong SQL experience
- Exposure to complex environments / projects
- Very good communication abilities
- Hands-on and pro-active attitude
- Capable to keep oversight of complex processes in a constantly changing environment
- Willing to learn and understand the world of insurance and pension industry
- Explain complex matters in a simple way
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud Services (Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with ITIL Framework and ServiceNow Management Tool
- Understanding of Agile - Scrum methodology is considered a plusExposure to complex environments / projects
Once on board we offer various programs and benefits
- 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies;
- Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
- Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies;
- Bookster and Pluralsight access;
- Financial support for personal events, according to internal policies;
- Learning and development opportunities and budget.
Benefit Online platform access, with a monthly amount from which you can choose to invest in:
- Meal tickets
- Professional courses and development programs;
- Holiday packages, gifts;
- Insurance and private pension packages;
- Cultural and entertainment activities;
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.