DATA WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Data Warehouse Manager to join our development team in our modern offices in Timisoara. You will be responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of a modern cloud native Data Warehouse for Azets Europe. The Date Warehouse will support data driven decisions in all parts of the business. We are at the starting point of our cloud analytics journey and a lot of the work will also involve making sure KPIs and data are consistent across Business Units, across departments and areas. You will head Data Warehouse design from data ingestion to data consumption and you will be working closely with our BI engineers to design best practices and models for Tableau dashboards.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Designing working and scalable infrastructure for the data warehouse
- Key stakeholder interactions from operational staff to C level Management
- Designing proper reusable dimensions and KPIs
- Making sure data is presented consistently to consumers
- Working closely with our BI engineers to provide value added insights for all business areas
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years working Cloud data warehouse solutions
- Specific knowledge Amazon Redshift and Matillion is a definite plus
- Ability to adapt data model and analytics for specific target audiences
- SQL/Database experience
- Experience with various forms of source ingestion (on-prem SQL, cloud to cloud, REST API)
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree
Required personal skills:
- Excellent English communication skills: presentation, written, and verbal
- Time management skills with ability to effectively manage and prioritize own workload
- Thrive on change, ambiguity and autonomy
- Analytical with and eye for simplicity
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- Strong collaborative skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to be highly productive working alone or in a team. Must work well with limited supervision, capable to handle multiple priorities, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Systematic, organized, precise and hands-on
- A full-time job in a successful and really fast-growing company
- Competitive salary package
- Good platform to grow your skills with a great atmosphere
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Internal & external trainings
- Flexible working environment
- Special referral bonuses for referring friends
- Private medical and pension insurance supported by the company
- 13th salary, meal tickets
- A friendly team who is eager to meet you
Azets is an international accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services group that operates across the UK, Nordics and Romania. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 160 offices. We help companies and organisations of all shapes and sizes, public sector enterprises and high net-worth private clients achieve their personal and business ambitions.
The Azets Technology team is divided between Norway and Romania, the working language is English. În Timisoara office you will be working with other highly skilled professionals.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration!
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted!