Data Warehouse Developer - GSO
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Data Warehouse Senior Technical Consultant
Global Sales Reporting - Bucharest
As part of Global Sales Operations department, the person will be responsible for data warehouse design, ETL development and Reports writing used to support the License, Consulting, Hardware, Cloud and Finance lines of business (LOBs) within Oracle. The current Sales Reporting team consists of over 50 members working across several countries in Europe as well as in India.
This is a great opportunity to interact with a wide area of people, nationalities, cultures and to gain technical exposure to the latest Oracle products. In the same time you will have the opportunity to develop a career in the business environment of a leading Software, Hardware and Cloud organisation.
Global Sales Operations is responsible with supporting the Sales organization worldwide in terms of processes, business analysis, reporting and technical solutions.
The Sales Reporting team is responsible of the reporting infrastructure for sales organisation. The team is also in charge of designing, implementing, and maintaining all of the internal web-based applications to support the reporting area.
- Participate in the development and enhancement of current/new web applications that support business needs of our sales LOBs.
- Build reports in response to customers’ requests
- Provide technical support to internal customers (sales directors and managers, business analysts, sales reps) on existing and new tools/systems; resolve bugs and issues.
- Investigate new tools and new approaches to provide technical solutions to the problems faced by the business.
- Understand the sales business model and be able to turn requests from internal customers into solutions that meet their needs.
- Keep pace with the development of Oracle Products. Assess their relevance to group operations. Propose upgrades. Investigate alternative tools and solutions.
- Propose performant designs and tuning solutions
- Create and maintain technical documentation, contribute to manuals and documentation for the users.
- Manage the flow of Data Warehousing day-to-day operations
- Experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and database modelling
- ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)/other ETL tools knowledge
- Oracle Application Express (APEX), OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence)/other BI platforms experience are a plus
- Experience in SQL/Performance Tuning
- Data Warehouse design knowledge
- Predictive Analysis, Data Mining, Data Science knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English required. (English is the working language).
- Ability to work in an environment that involves remote interaction with other team members, internal customers and users.
- Results-oriented and innovation-oriented personality.
- University degree/diploma (or equivalent) in Computer Science field.