• Development and maintenance BI/DWH features and alternatives
• Analysis of business requirements
• Achieve an understanding of business requirements regarding management reporting
• Design, create, implement and test detailed concepts
• Execution of data loading processes
• Regular performing of maintenance tasks (. error analysis, master data implementation)
• Maintain and optimize business logics within systems
• Setup and manage delivery processes from diverse data sources
• Development & maintenance of management reports using a standardized template approach
• Preparation and distribution of user communication
• Work in international development teams
• University degree in fields of Computer Science or Business Administration with a strong focus on information technology
• BI and/or Data Warehouse Systems experience or knowledge is mandatory
• Proven knowledge in relational databases (preferably Oracle Database)
• Ability to understand object oriented programming languages (preferably Java)
• Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Essbase is an advantage
• Proven experience with management information systems / reporting systems
• Good conceptual & analytical skills
• Languages: Fluent written and spoken English, German skills beneficial
• Conceptual & analytical skills
Deutsche Telekom Business Services (DTBS) was founded iy Deutsche Telekom AG and delivers support services, with focus on HR, for the European footprint of DT Group.
Join us in this international environment and you’ll be exposed to many different competencies, cultures and languages.
If you want to join this innovative team and take the opportunity to be part of a growing company, apply now!
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.