Data Services Team Lead
About the Role:
As a Team Lead, you will be managing the Data Services Team - alongside two other Team Leads, ensuring the provision of high-quality deliverables to Sustainalytics’ clients and distribution channels. The team is responsible for data delivery through a data feed and API service, end of gate quality control by means of change detection and data consultancy on data integration aspects. The team closely collaborates with a wide range of stakeholders - digital operations, product managers, client relations, clients and prospects. In its operations, Data Services Team makes use of smart tools and technologies . an internal platform used for deliverable management, data visualization tools, Python scripts.
• Lead by example, engaging the team to achieve goals and acting proactively to ensure smooth team operations;
• Coach high achievers, support their career development and monitor performance (through weekly check-ins, workload rebalancing, quarterly OKRs setting and performance reviews);
• Guide the team on addressing client queries in a timely manner and partner with cross-functional stakeholders on building internal OLAs;
• Oversee daily operations and support the team on addressing any challenges that may arise .: assessing the technical feasibility of new one-off/recurring deliverable requests in accordance with Data Services’ procedures, handling technical issues, prioritizing competing tasks and client inquiries etc;
• Coordinate change management activities/inventories/transition projects with regard to data deliveries, mitigating risks in a proactive manner;
• Identify opportunities for process optimization and operational efficiency, develop and manage detailed project plans, effectively allocating resources to meet the defined goals and monitoring progress;
• Drive continuous quality improvement, making sure internal and external quality concerns are dealt with properly;
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to drive the root cause analysis and problem resolutions;
• Run team meetings, deliver presentations and report on KPIs to higher management;
• Create/Review and manage internal and external documentation on data delivery;
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business/Management or related field;
• Relevant work experience in team management/stakeholder relationship management/project management, in a data-centric environment;
• Strong business acumen, technical mindset, proven understanding of data delivery concepts and best practices;
• Proficiency in project planning and monitoring of project progress;
• Leadership skills, team builder, striving for excellence, with non-negotiable integrity;
• Great communicator, inquisitive mind, customer-centric and solution-driven;
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, complex and multifaceted operational environment.
Nice to have:
• Technical skills including Power BI/SQL/Python/APIs knowledge/experience;
• Project management certification.
- Online interview
- What are your current language skills (levels included)?
- What is your experience with data processing: Microsoft Excel, Power BI/SQL/Python/APIs (levels included)?
- What are your salary expectations for this role? (RON net/month)