Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Would you like to be part of our task team – and unravel the solutions of the future to some of the most important matters service providers face today?
We are looking for a Data Scientist to help us deliver top of the range products.
The Enghouse Artificial Intelligence (eAI) team is tasked to solve difficult and important problems covering our business areas stretching across the telecoms industry and beyond.
Obtaining a deep understanding of sometimes very specific domains, their related business - and decision processes and systems, is crucial when building the predictive models upon which our solutions will be based.
Your primary focus will be to intelligently apply data mining techniques, perform statistical analysis, build high quality prediction algorithms, models and systems and to integrate them with our products.
- Develop an understanding for advanced telecom systems data models across a varied and complex product portfolio
- Perform requirement analysis based on available data (understand telecom domain problem and generate hypotheses)
- Develop and implement data processing, including data curation and normalization
- Build, test, deploy and improve models
- Calculate model accuracy
- Provide thought leadership around AI methodology, tools, and measurement
- Provide help to source the relevant customer data to support modeling efforts
- Peer review other Data Scientists’ work
- Ad-hoc analysis and present results and insights in a clear manner
- Degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Engineering or other related discipline
- Solid knowledge of the Math, Statistics and Algorithms relevant for Data Science
- 4+ years of experience in data analysis and data mining, predictive modeling, machine learning, optimization
- Proficient in Python
- Working knowledge of Query languages like SQL, CQL (Cypher Query Language), DSL (Domain Specific Language) (1 or more)
- Demonstrated data transformation and manipulation experience
- Strong commitment to organizational success and team work
- Adaptable and open to change with strong collaboration skills
- Good communication skills
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge in R, Java, C# is an asset
- Familiarity with Hadoop ecosystem (. Spark, Hive, Kafka, HBase, Oozie)
- Telecom domain knowledge and previous experience is desired
- Experience with Big Data platforms desired
- Understanding of docker and kubernetes
- Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team
- Challenging and fun environment
- Good salary and benefits package
- Learning of new technologies and Agile modern working practices
Enghouse Networks Limited is a division of Enghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in I984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL".
Enghouse strives to be the world's most reliable enterprise software technology provider.
Reliability is the cornerstone of everything we do, resulting in high customer satisfaction, successful technology deployments and consistency that businesses and governments can depend on for their critical software applications. We have deployed our technology in over 10k+ customers globally, across I20 countries, running mission critical operations.
Address: Calea Vitan, 10th Floor Phoenix Tower – Bucharest Sector 3 – Romania
- Please state the name of the person who referred you for this position (if applicable).