Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Your day to day
As a Security Data Quality, you will be required to assess, review, correct data and turn it into information to facilitate business decisions of the security management stakeholders; to implement and monitor data quality control plans in order to identify any issues or ways to improve systems and database designs; to implement reporting on all the security service activities.
The Security Compliance service aim is to reduce the risk of internal/external cyber-attacks by keeping VF infrastructure and services compliant to security requirements. Main goal is to protect Vodafone brand, the business services and their values.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Reviewing data in detail – Analyse data and address security data gaps across GDC tools and function groups. Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
- Work with all impacted teams and stakeholders to achieve data quality and accuracy according to the security and business objectives and requirements
- Comparing and contrasting the data to its own metadata. Determine business impact level for data quality issues.
- Provide regular reports and dashboards for security data
- Coordinate the measures and improvement actions for data correction across multiple teams and for multiple tools
- Work with developers to correct data quality errors. Develop and execute data clean- up measures.
- Maintain a record of original data and corrected data.
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards.
- Analyse, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures
- Gather data & reporting requirements from business stakeholders transcript them in dashboards and reports
With these values and skills, you are a great candidate:
- Very good experience on data quality processes and analytics
- Working experience with Data / Reporting tools: Splunk, Power Bi
- Proficient in MS tools: Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong stakeholders communication skills, excellent English language skills
- Good knowledge of ITIL, Configuration & Change management processes, project management organization
- Awareness on Security Standards, compliance and audit
- Understanding of IT complex solutions, data centers organization, patching processes and concepts:
- Main OS: Windows, Unix and Linux;
- Network Architecture and devices (routers, switches, Proxies, Firewalls, Load Balancers, DNS)
- Nice to have: ITIL certification, Prince2, PMP.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can work daily from home during the pandemic and a couple of days / week afterwards, depending on the project
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.